Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 4 Project - Reuse #1

Everyone that knows me, know that I am quite passionate about recycling and the environment in general. Recycling is such an easy thing to do, and it makes such a big difference to planet Earth. This week's challenge is the middle one of the 3Rs - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. As I was cleaning out my closet a few weeks ago, I decided to keep a few of the tops and pants that I was going to bring to Salvation Army, and remake them into clothes for the baby. Since we are already 3 days into this week (plus Chris and I are going out tomorrow night), I know I won't have much time for this weeks challenge. That being said, I hope to make 3 pieces of clothing for William. A pair of pants, a shirt and a hat. Here is a sneak peak of what I have to work with:


No comments: